OnlyOption Broker Review
Premium, in-house developed trading platform
Superior educational resources
Fast and easy profit withdrawal
Does not accept US traders
OnlyOption is proud to offer a space, not only for beginner traders, but for experienced traders as well – a platform that gives knowledgeable traders the tools and features to trade expertly, as well as educational resources to suit their skill levels and strategic abilities. Traders will enjoy a fully regulated trading experience, an extensive asset index of over 200 instruments, high payouts, excellent customer service, and easy withdrawals. Try OnlyOption today – see how impressed you will be.
OnlyOption Broker Review
OnlyOption is a new binary options broker, established in 2015, and designed to provide traders with a high-class trading experience, with the powerful, cutting edge platform, advanced technology, and unique trading features that knowledgeable traders covet. And clearly their product is turning heads, because though they have just been around for a short while, they are already attracting customers from all over the world.
OnlyOption is regulated by the financial governing body CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), and is licensed to operate throughout the EU and worldwide. Traders should feel comfortable, knowing that OnlyOption guarantees full safety, security, and transparency in all operations and financial transactions.
In terms of trading options, OnlyOption offers a variety of trading tools for traders to take advantage of:
- Classic Option – where you simply choose an asset, predict whether it will go up or down, choose how much you want to invest in the trade – and trade.
- One Touch and Touch/No Touch – where you choose a rate that the trading instrument will reach.
- Trader Pro – where you incorporate advanced charts and technical analysis into your trading positions.
- Speed master – where you trade an asset within the super-small time period of 60 seconds.
In terms of assets, OnlyOption has an extensive and dynamic index of over 200 trading instruments, spanning stocks, commodities, currencies, and commodities.
- Stocks – Trade everything from the most popular stocks, such as Google, Facebook, and Netflix, to smaller, and newer stocks, such as Easy Jet and GoDaddy.
- Commodities – Trade the commodities markets – oil, gold, soy, wheat, coffee, and more.
- Currencies – Global economies are constantly moving and individual currencies fluctuate with them. Trade all the major currencies, such as USD, JPY, EUR, and GBP and many of the smaller currencies, too.
- Indices – Trade indices from all over the world, from big Wall Street names like the Dow Jones and S&P 500, to the Nikkei in Japan, and other indices, in Dubai, South Africa, Europe, South America, and more.
Deposits and withdrawals are fast and easy at OnlyOption. You can deposit via credit card, webmoney methods, or through your local bank. Withdrawals are via the same mediums as deposits and take only a few days to process from the time you submit your request. And OnlyOption charges no fees or commissions for either deposits or withdrawals.
Minimum deposits are $250, and minimum trades are $5.
In terms of bonuses and promotions, OnlyOption offers welcome deposit bonuses of up to 100%. And through your account manager, you can request a special practice account to prepare your strategies and trades. OnlyOption also offers educational resources for all levels, videos for beginners on up, and eBooks for medium to advanced traders looking to add a new edge or strategy to their arsenal.
The OnlyOption support team makes themselves available 24 hours a day throughout the workweek, via email, chat, or phone. You shouldn’t run into any problems – OnlyOption’s platform is just that good, but if you do – they’ll fix it for you as soon as possible.